- Sold by the pair (2 panels)
- Constructed with a classic 3-finger pinch pleat in your choice of a traditional Pinch Pleat or a Euro Pleat (contact us to request a 2-finger pleat)
- Every drapery panel includes beautifully-made hand-tacked pleats, a 4-inch buckram header, and a 4-inch double hem
- Made with a beautiful linen-look fabric in a white — we have limited stock so don’t wait! (contact us to request a free fabric swatch)
- Fully-lined in Thermalsuede Lining which will block approximately 40% of light or Blackout Linining which will block 100% of light
- Available in two widths: Single-Window Window / 50 inches (2 x 25 inches) for windows up to 42 inches wide or Double-Window Window / 100 inches (2 x 50 inches) for windows up to 84 inches wide (contact us to request a custom width)
- Available in custom lengths (contact us to request a custom length)
- Ships direct to your door neatly packaged, ready to hang right out of the box
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Usually ships in 3 to 4 weeks
- Made in the USA
Fabric: Aldon Optic (100% polyester)
Aldon Optic is a beautiful drapery fabric featuring an linen-look texture. Polyester fabrics are an excellent choice for drapes because they are resistant to wrinkling. Also, drapes made from polyester fabrics are less like to “drop” over time compared to linen drapes. Free fabric swatches available by mail and are usually mailed out the very next day. Just message us to ask. Be sure to include your mailing address.
Fully-Lined in Your Choice of Drapery Lining:
- Thermalsuede Drapery Lining in White
This energy-saving drapery lining offers thermal insulation and will block approximately 40% of light making it a great choice for living rooms, dining rooms, and play rooms.
- Blackout Lining in White
This energy-saving drapery lining offers thermal insulation and will block 100% of light making it a great choice for bedrooms, nurseries, home offices, and media rooms.
- Other Lining Options
To request a price quote on a different lining such classic napped lining, interlining, or 100% cotton sateen lining, please contact us: 1-251-625-2889.
Custom Pleated Header in Your Choice of Pleat Style
- 3-Finger Pinch Pleat
The pinch-pleat style header is truly a classic and has never gone out of style. Most custom drapes are made in the pinch pleat style.
- 3-Finger Euro Pleat
The Euro Pleat style is a more modern pleat style and is becoming more popular.
The pleat style shown in the image is a 3-Finger Pleat in the Pinch Pleat Style. All drapes are made with a 3-Finger Pleat unless you request a 2-Finger Pleat. Please call us to request a 2-Finger Pleat either before you place your order or within 2 working days of placing your order.
Need help selecting a pleat? Give us a call!
Two Panel Width Options Available (custom widths available upon request):
- Single-Window Width / 50-Inch Wide Drapes (2 x 25-inch wide drapery panels) for windows up to 42 inches wide
Our 50-inch wide drapery panels include 2 drapery panels that each measure 25 inches wide. The width of both panels measures 50 inches. This is the pleated width or finished width of the drapes. A pair of 50 inch wide drapery panels is made of 2 cloth-widths of fabric total (1 cloth-width of fabric per panel). This pair of drapes will cover a window up to 42 inches wide including overlap and return. Each 25-inch wide panel includes 5 pleats and 7 pre-installed adjustable drapery hooks (10 pleats and 14 hooks per pair). You’ll need 14 drapery rings for this pair of drapes. All drapery panels are center draw.
- Double-Window Width / 100-Inch Wide Drapes (2 x 50-inch wide drapery panels) for windows up to 84 inches wide
Our 100-inch wide drapery panels include 2 drapery panels that each measure 50 inches wide. The width of both panels measures 100 inches. This is the pleated width or finished width of the drapes. A pair of 100 inch wide drapery panels is made of a total of 4 cloth-widths of fabric (2 cloth-widths of fabric per panel). This pair of drapes will cover a window up to 84 inches wide including overlap and return. Each 50-inch wide drapery panel includes 12 pleats and 14 pre-installed adjustable drapery hooks (24 pleats and 28 hooks per pair). You’ll need 28 drapery rings for this pair of drapes. All drapery panels are center draw.
- Need help selecting a width? Or need a custom width? Call us with your rod width and / or window width and we can give you a custom quote for your window.
Our custom drapes are available in your choice of several popular lengths. Need a custom length not listed here? Please contact us!
Free Shipping & Made in the USA
Our drapes are neatly and carefully packaged for shipment. They are ready to hang right out of the package! Made in the USA. Free shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
Have a Question? Please contact us!
If you have questions, please contact us! Our staff will be happy to help you decide which width or length you need. If you need a length or width not listed here just give us a call!
Drapery hardware shown is not included but is available to purchase separately at the link below:
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SHIP TO HAWAII, ALASKA, APO/FPO ADDRESSES, OR US TERRITORIES. SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES.
There are no reviews yet.